Labiaplasty - operation which is considered routine for gynecologic practice, however a consequence of unsuccessfully executed labioplasties is a serious problem for intimate surgery.
In my practice more than 30% of labioplasties are carried out repeatedly, for the purpose of restoration of the lost volume or disposal of cicatricial deformations.
This procedure should be performed for:
- restoration of a normal anatomic structure of Labia Minora
- elimination of asymmetry of Labia Minora
- decreases of a hyperpigmentation and excess sagging of Labia Minora
- elimination of cicatricial deformations
- improvements of esthetic appeal
Procedure: Labia Minora Reconstruction
Purpose: reconstruct and improve aesthetic of Labia Minora
How it works: surgical excising / augmentation of a tissue of Labia Minora depending on the exact needs
Important: the result may differ from the fact that you imagine
Technique: can be different, depends on the case
Anesthesia: local / geneal / spinal;
Procedure time: 90-120 min.