Regenerative medicine is the possibility to use your own body reserves to stimulate the recovery process. Regenerative medicine are used everywhere, but mostly in sports medicine and traumatology.
You need this program if:
- You have ligaments or joints damages
- Pain syndrome in the place of "old" trauma
- Degenerative changes in bones, joints, ligaments (osteoarthrosis, tendinosis, epicondylosis, etc.)
- You are going to participate in competitions and would like to prevent possible injuries
PROCEDURE:an individual program preparation
GOAL:restoration of the ligament, joint and muscle damage, as well as sports injuries prevention
HOW IT WORKS:a comprehensive examination is carried out, after which an individual plan is created
IMPORTANT: the result may differ from what you imagine
METHODOLOGY: After prior consultation, the necessary questionnaires and documentation need to be filled in. After anthropometric measurement and bioimpedance examinations, an optimal date is assigned for the analyses. After passing the diagnostic stage, during the second consultation you receive an individual program and the necessary instructions for further interaction with the doctor.
PROGRAM DURATION: the program is designed for a long period of time and active interaction between the doctor and patient
The program can include:
- the use of modern regenerative medicine methods such as placental therapy, red bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell transplantation, adipose tissue stem cells
- the use of botulinic toxin (type A) techniques for the hyperkinesis, spastic processes, and chronic pain syndrome elimination
- Physiotherapeutic and hardware complex for existing changes correction